Show Notification Info
- 1 Western Naval Command Recruitment
- 1.1 Details of the Indian Navy MTS 2019 Jobs
- 1.2 Western Naval Command Group C Notification 2019
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy MTS Vacancies
- 1.4 Multi Tasking Staff Jobs in Indian Navy Application
- 1.5 Latest Central Government Jobs
- 1.6 Indian Navy Jobs
Latest Indian Navy Jobs including with all details are updated here on this page. Nowadays many aspirants particularly youngsters are very interested in settling their career in Indian Navy. Candidates who are with this intention can utilize this opportunity. The Headquarters of Western Naval release Indian Navy MTS Vacancies to get Defence Jobs. So, for the purpose of filling posts namely MTS, Fireman, Swimming Instructor, Tyreman, Staff Nurse, Telephone Operator it published Western Naval Command Group C Notification 2019. In addition, below we have given that necessary info about the Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2019. Otherwise, to know details in particular, you can go through the official notification available at indiannavy.nic.in. Especially check all the relevant details from here.
|Name of the organisation||Head Quarters, Western Naval Command|
|Name of the post||MTS, fireman, telephone operator and etc.|
|No of vacancies||186|
|Educational qualification||10th/ diploma pass|
|Mode of application||Offline|
In view of filling the vacant seats of Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2019 candidates need to register initially. Due to 186 vacancies, a large number of candidates may apply. In order to apply for this Western Naval Command Group C Notification 2019, one should satisfy the eligibility. Willing candidates first of all download the prescribed Indian Navy Fireman Application Form 2019. Respectively, fill all the details as per your academic certificates, in particular, your data. Moreover, you can know more about Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2019 from Indiannavy.nic.in. Meanwhile, stay in touch with the official website for Latest Indian Navy Jobs. Likewise, see below for more information regarding Multi Tasking Staff Jobs in Indian Navy. As a result, you can get an opportunity to settle in Government Sector.
Also Check: SSC Steno Grade C & D result 2019
Post Wise Details
- Staff Nurse – 1 Post
- Telephone Operator – 16 Posts
- Swimming Instructor – 1 Post
- Fire Engine Driver – 3 Posts
- Fireman – 26 Posts
- Cook – 14 Posts
- MTS Ministerial (Erstwhile Safaiwala) – 66 Posts
- MTS (Erstwhile Peon) – 38 Posts
- Multi tasking staff Ministerial (Erstwhile chowkidar) – 11 Post
- Tyreman – 2 Posts
- Pest Control Worker (erstwhile Begary) – 8 Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for Multi Tasking Staff Jobs in Indian Navy should complete 10th/matriculation/ diploma from recognized board.
A candidate upper age limit should not exceed 56 years.
Selection process for Indian Navy MTS Vacancies:
- Physical Fitness Test
- Provisional Appointment Letter
- Document Verification
Rs.18,000/- to Rs.40,000/- based on the post you have applied.
- Go to the official website indiannavy.nic.in
- Read the official notification completely.
- Download Indian Navy MTS Application form.
- Fill all the required details in it.
- Save a make a copy with you.
- Submit the application form.
Starting date to apply: 18-11
Ending date to apply: 31-12
Western Naval Command 2019 Notification & Application Link
Hence, candidates who satisfy the above all said eligibility requirements can start applying for Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2019. In spite of searching the link to download Indian Navy Fireman Application Form 2019. On the other hand, Applicants can easily get applications by single click on the above link. Consequently, management will release dates for selection process as soon as possible on its official page. Therefore, have a regular look at the official website indiannavy.nic.in. Finally, bookmark and follow esarkariresults.in to know about latest employment news, govt jobs, police vacancy, railway jobs, sarkari naukri and rojgar result.