Show Notification Info
- 1 Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Uttarakhand SSSC 2017 Notification Details
- 1.2 UK Garden Development Branch Group 2 Jobs
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Vacancy 2017:
- 1.4 All India Govt Jobs Notification
- 1.5 Latest Central Government Jobs
Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Hello Guys!! Are you looking for govt jobs in Uttarakhand? If yes, stay here on this page to get the details. The officials of this Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission had released Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2017-2018. This announcement is given to hire 196 candidates for the post of Assistant Food Processing Inspector/Trainer, Garden Development Branch Group 2 and Group 3 posts. This Uttarakhand Sarkari Naukri will be helpful to those who have completed their B.SC Agriculture. Willing candidates can apply online from the link given below. The link is active from 15th November 2017 to 30th December 2017.
Uttarakhand SSSC 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the organisation||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||Assistant Food Processing Inspector, Garden Development Branch Group 2 Group 3|
|No of vacancies||196|
|Educational qualification||B.SC Agriculture/B.SC Biology|
|Mode of application||Online|
UK Garden Development Branch Group 2 Jobs
UKSSSC is planning to hire the individuals for the vacant positions left in the state. To fill the UKSSSC Vacancy 2017, one should satisfy all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Food Processing Inspector Notification. For your convenience, we have provided the eligibility criteria in the below like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc. Also, we presented the detailed steps of how to apply. The link is available on our page for Uttarakhand Asst. Food Processing Trainer Jobs Apply Online. For more information, visit official portal uksssc.in.
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC Vacancy 2017:
Education qualification:Candidate should complete their B.SC Agriculture or B.SC Biology from a recognized board or university.
Age limit:Candidate age should lie in between 18 to 42 years.
Details of age relaxation can be known from the official notification.
Application fee:The application varies from one category to other.
For general/OBC candidates – Rs.300
For other candidates – Rs.150
- Assistant Food processing Inspector/ Trainer – 13
- Garden Development Branch Group 2 – 139
- Garden Development Branch Group 3 (Supervisor) – 44
Selection process:The selection will be done according to the given below.
- Written test
Pay scale:Shortlisted candidates will receive an attractive pay from the higher officials.
How to apply online for Uttarakhand Food Processing Inspector Jobs:
- Initially, open the official portal uksssc.in.
- Search for the notification and click on it.
- Go through all the details and check the eligibility criteria.
- If satisfied, go for apply online link and click on it.
- Enter the details in the mandatory fields and then upload the necessary documents.
- Make the payment process through online.
- Save and download the hardcopy for future reference.
Starting date to apply:15.11.2017
Ending date to apply:30.12.2017
Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Link
Uttarakhand Jobs Apply Online Link
Uttarakhand Rojgar Samachar
The selection process for this Uttarakhand Rojgar Samachar is written test followed by interview round. To secure the best score in this Sarkari exam, one should download the syllabus and test pattern from the official portal uksssc.in. Most of the details regarding Uttarakhand UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 are covered on this page. If you want to know any other information, refer Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Food Processing Inspector Notification. Get fast updates of Sarkari Naukri, Rojgar Samachar, 10th pass jobs, Defence jobs, govt jobs, etc. at our site esarkariresults.in. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.