TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 325 Technician Grade II Jobs in DPH & FW TVVP Notification for Telangana Jobs @ tspsc.gov.in

TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018

Hello Aspirants!! Here is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who are searching for 12th pass govt jobs. TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 is the recent job notification released with 325 vacancies for Lab Technician at DPH & FW, DME and TELANGANA VAIDYA VIDHANA PARISHAD (TVVP). Don’t waste your time and immediately check the details at Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Notification. Surprisingly, most of the individuals are searching for latest government jobs besides 12th education. With this intention, our team decided to mention all the details namely educational qualification, age limit, salary package and also the important dates. In order to know the exact information, please read this entire article or refer Notification No.67/2017.  Otherwise, visit official portal tspsc.gov.in. Moreover, TSPSC Lab Technician Apply Online link is also made available here on this page. Of course, this link will be active from 23rd Dec 2017 to 1oth Feb 2018.

Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Notification Details

Name of the organisationTelangana Public Service Commission
Official linktspsc.gov.in
Name of the postLab Technician
No of vacancies325
LocationTelangana
Educational qualificationIntermediate/B.SC
Starting date23.12.2017
Ending date10.02.2018
Mode of applicationOnline

TSPSC Lab Technician Apply Online

Job hunters who are waiting for the Telangana govt jobs have to read this article definitely. As a matter of fact, these Telangana PSC Technician Jobs provides an excellent opportunity to settle their career. If you wish to be one among them, then surely you should make use of TSPSC Lab Technician Apply Online link. Almost all the individuals are clear about the application process. During the time of filling the application, if you face any trouble then one should follow the bullet points in the same fashion as shown below. Make sure of all the requirements and then apply online. If the candidates provide any false info, then their application is rejected for sure. So, while filling the details particularly like name, mobile No., email ID, please provide the valid info. If you do anything on the contrary, then you may not receive any updates from tspsc.gov.in.

Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Lab Technician Jobs:

Education qualification:Intermediate along with B.SC is required to apply for this announcement.

Age limit:

Minimum age – 18 years

Maximum age – 44 years

Get the details of age relaxation from official notification.

Application fee:

For General candidates –

Online Application processing Fee – Rs.200

Exam Fee – Rs.80

BC/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from paying the fee.

Vacancy details:

  • Lab Technician Grade II in DPH & FW – 103
  • LT Grade II in DME – 88+39
  • Lab Technician in TVVP – 09+86

Selection process:

  • Written Examination
  • Experience

Pay scale:

For post I & II – Rs.21230 – Rs.63,010/-

For Post III – Rs.23,100 – Rs.67,990/-

How to apply online for TSPSC Lab Technician Vacancies:

  • Candidates can apply online at official portal tspsc.gov.in.
  • Click on the advertisement link.
  • Check all the details and the go through the eligibility criteria.
  • Later, click on apply online link.
  • Enter the required details and then upload the documents.
  • Complete the payment process through online mode.
  • Have a preview of the application and then submit.
  • Take the hardcopy of it for future reference.

Important dates:

Starting date to apply:23.12.2017

Ending date to apply: 10.02.2018

Important links:

Updated Vacancies TSPC Notification PDF Download

TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2018 Notification Link

Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Jobs Apply Online Link

Telangana PSC Technician Jobs

We hope all the individuals have applied for TSPSC Lab Technician Vacancies before the last date without delay. The selection process for this TSPSC Lab Technician Grade II Recruitment is written test. 70% of weightage is given for the most part of the written test and remaining 30% is allotted for the experience. Until now, you have gone through all the details mentioned here on this page and if you still need to clarify any doubts then check Telangana PSC Lab Technician Grade II Notification. At this instant, start your preparation so as to secure Telangana PSC Technician Jobs. Practice as much as you can and perform well in the exam. Finally, bookmark our site esarkariresults.in so that you can surely get updates like Sarkari Naukri, rojgar Samachar, rojgar result, etc. Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Latest railway Jobs notification

All India Govt Jobs Notification

Latest IBPS Recruitment

Latest PSU Govt jobs Notification

Sarkari Result © Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved