TS LAWCET 2018 Notification
Here is the latest update from the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The board is ready to conduct Law Common Entrance Test for the LLB candidates. So for this purpose, it announced TS LAWCET 2018 Notification. However, this time Kakatiya University organizes Telangana LAWCET Law Entrance Exam on behalf of the TSCHE. Moreover, aspirants who wish to do further law courses can fill the Kakatiya University LAWCET Online Application. Prior to filling the application, one should check TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria from below. Alternatively, you can get these details from the official website. Meanwhile below we have providing that TS Law Entrance Test Important Dates in the end. Check the below table to get basic details of this Telangana LAWCET 2018 in summary.
*** HTET Result 2018 ***
Telangana LAWCET Entrance Exam Details
|Name of the organisation||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name of the exam||Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET)|
|Educational qualification||LLB (3 Year and 5 Year)|
|Starting date||March 2018|
|Ending date||April 2018|
|Examination date||25th May 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
TS Law Entrance Test Important Dates
TSCHE LAWCET Notification is released. Candidates check their eligibility from this page in a moment and then apply for TS LAWCET 2018 Notification. Previously, it is with notifications on EAMCET, PGECET, etc. Now, for the candidates who aim to do further LLB Law courses the board conducts Telangana LAWCET Law Entrance Exam on 25th May 2018. Although, you are aware of the eligibility details we suggest you have a look here prior to filling the TSCHE LAWCET Application Form. On the other hand, one can download syllabus pdf, exam pattern and previous papers from our site. In addition to this one can know about TS Law Entrance Test Important Dates which are here to the end.
@@@ TS EAMCET 2018 Notification @@@
Telangana LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
- Students should be an Indian Nationals
- To get admissions in 3 year LLB course, students should have passed graduation from recognized institution with at least 45% marks for general category and 40% for SC/ST category
- For admission in 5 year LLB course, students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with securing minimum 45% for general and 40% for SC/ST students
- The application fee particulars regarding this LAWCET have explained here.
- The fee payment can be made via online process through debit/credit card or net banking or TS online centres, MeeSeva Centres also
- The fee should be Rs. 350/- for general students
- 250/- for SC/ST students.
How to fill TSCHE LAWCET Application Form:
- First, go to official portal tsche.ac.in.
- Search for the notification which is to the right of homepage.
- Click on it and go through the details.
- If all the requirements are fulfilled, then click on apply online link.
- Make the payment process through online mode.
- Finally, verify the details and then click on submit tab.
- Make a copy of it for future reference.
TS Law Entrance Test Important Dates
Starting date: March 2018
Ending date: April 2018
Examination date: 25th May 2018
TS LAWCET 2018 Notification Link
Telangana State LAWCET Apply Online Link
Kakatiya University LAWCET Online Application
Aspirants soon after checking the eligibility criteria we suggest you click on the Telangana LAWCET Apply Online link. Therefore, while filling the necessary details in the Kakatiya University LAWCET Online Application enter genuine information. Particularly while filling the details such as name age and etc., should be accordingly to your marks memos. Otherwise, such applications which contain fake details are summarily rejected. As I have said above the direct links for Telangana LAWCET Law Entrance Exam apply online and notification are available here. Soon we will provide you the details regarding admit card, answer key and Sarkari result after a short time. Get notify by esarkariresults.in on Sarkari Naukri, latest govt jobs, and Rojgar Samachar in time without delay.