Show Notification Info
SSC JHT 2019 Recruitment
Latest News!!! The Staff Selection Commission has released SSC JHT 2019 Recruitment. Every academic year Combined Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office/Hindi Pradhyapak Exam 2019 (Paper-I) will conduct as per schedule. The Registration process starts from 3rd March to 2nd April 2019. The CBE SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification details are available in this page. Especially candidates have to check eligibility and get information regarding SSC Hindi Pradhyapak Exam Dates. Aspirants searching for Central Govt Jobs can apply for SSC JHT Apply Online 2019 through online mode.
*** SSC CGL Tier II Admit Card 2019 ***
SSC JHT 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Examination||Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)/ Hindi Pradhyapak|
|Location||All Over India|
|Educational qualification||Degree/ Master’s Degree|
|Starting date||3rd March 2019|
|Ending date||2nd April 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
|JHT Exam Dates||10th June 2019 (CBE)|
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts under the department of Government of India and in Subordinate offices. This Commission is attached towards Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT). Present, they have released SSC JHT 2019 Recruitment. There are various posts like Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Junior Translator (JT), Senior Hindi Translators (SHT) and Hindi Pradhyapak (HP). Eligible aspirants can download SSC JHT SHT JT Application Form through online web portal at ssc.nic.in. In fact, complete details regarding exam dates and education qualification is available at the end of this page. This information is useful to get Graduation Govt Jobs.
Post Wise Details
- Junior Hindi Translator (JHT)
- Junior Translator (JT)
- Senior Hindi Translator (SHT)
- Hindi Pradhyapak (HP)
Eligibility Criteria for SSC JHT 2019 Examination
Application Should pass Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board or University
Applicants must not exceed 32 years as on 1st January 2019 and age relaxation details are available in the official notifications
- Written Test (Paper I & II)
- Personality Test
How to apply for SSC JHT 2019 Exam
- Visit official website at ssc.nic.in
- In the home page click on SSC JHT 2019 Notification
- A New tab will open along with Information pdf
- Read all the instructions and click on JHT Apply Online Link
- Enter all the required details upload photo & Signature
- Click on submit Button and download
- Take a print out for further reference
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.03
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.04
Examination Dates for JHT/ Hindi Pradhyapak: 10.06
SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 Notification Link
SSC Junior Hindi Translator Apply Online Link
JHT/ Hindi Pradhyapak Apply Online 2019
According to SSC Officials, check SSC Junior Hindi Translator Notification for eligibility criteria. Candidates should posses Master’s Degree with Hindi or English or Bachelor’s Degree with Hindi and English subjects from any recognized Board or University. Similarly to apply for SSC JHT 2019 Recruitment, the age limit should be not above 32 years and for more details refer official notification. The selection process is written test, personality test and interview. More, details and fast updates like SSSC Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key results will provide here. Our website esarkariresults.in is 24/7 ready with Sarkari Naukri, Rojgar Samachar, Sarkari Result, SSC Employment News and Railway Jobs.
SSC JHT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
- The written exam consists of 400 Marks of Paper I & Paper II
- Paper I is objective type and the topics are General English and General Hindi.
- General English section consist 100 questions with 100 marks.
- General Hindi section consist 100 questions with 100 marks.
- Paper II is Conventional Type as the topics are Translation & essay questions of 200 marks.
- Negative marking is of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer