Show Notification Info
- 1 SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification details are available on this page. Staff Selection Commission conducts combined higher secondary level (10+2) Examination 2019 for the selection of candidates through SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment. The Latest SSC Jobs for 3259 vacant positions of Lower Division Clerk, Court Clerk, Data Entry Operator, & Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant to get Central Govt Jobs. Aspirants can submit the SSC CHSL Application Form at ssc.nic.in from 18th November 2019. Here on this page you can find the updates of CHSL 10+2 Eligibility and expected exam dates.
The Notification for vacancies for the posts of LDC/ JSA, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and DEO are 898, 2359, 2 and Data Entry Operator Grade”A”- Nil, respectively has released. The Tier I (Computer Based Test) will be from 3rd Mar to 26th Mar, 2019 and Tier II will be on 8th July 2019.
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment Details
|Name of the organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the post||CHSL (Lower Division Clerk, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, & Other Vacancies)|
|No of vacancies||3259|
|Location||All Over India|
|Educational qualification||12th Standard /equivalent|
|Ending date||18th December 2019|
|Mode of application||Online|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
Staff Selection Commission is one of under Govt organization to hire the employee for multiple ministries and departments of India. So, it periodically comes up with SSC CHSL 2019 Notification for the recruitment of young and talented job hunters who are searching for 10+2 Govt Jobs. All the contenders may start the process for SSC CHSL Online Application 2019 after verifying CHSL 10+2 Eligibility criteria given below. If you finished with theSSC CHSL Application Form, then collect Syllabus Tier I, II, III exams for SSC CHSL LDC DEO Recruitment.
Post Wise Details 2019-20
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant – 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A – Nil
CHSL 10+2 Eligibility Criteria:
Education qualification:Candidates should possess the minimum educational qualification as 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized institute of India.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
Age Relaxation is available for as given below
- SC/ST- 5 years
- OBC- 3 years
- PH- 10 years
- PH + OBC- 13 years
- PH + SC/ST – 15 years
Application fee:To be updated
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant- 3281
- Lower Divisional Clerks- 1321
- Data Entry Operators- 506
- Court Clerk- 26
- Computer-based Written Examination (Tier -I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and
- Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) Examination
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2400 (pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
- Court Clerk: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
How to fill SSC CHSL Online Application 2019:
- Aspirants should log in the official website ssc.nic.in
- Click on SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019 Advertisement
- Read the official notification Carefully and verify all the criteria
- Then go with Click on apply online link
- Fill the academicand personal details in application form
- Preview all the information before the submission
- PaySSC Exam fee through online or offline methods
- The final step is to take a hard copy of Application for future use
Starting date to apply: Started
Ending date to apply: 18th December 2019
Fee Challan Generation last date: 20th December 2019
Tier I Exam Dates: 4th March 2019 to 26th March 2019
Tier II Exam Dates: Update Soon
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Download Link
SSC CHSL Jobs Apply Online Link
Combined Higher Secondary Level 2019 Exam Dates
To apply online for the SSC CHSL Vacancies, get access to the official site ssc.nic.in and follow the bullet points to fill the SSC CHSL Application Form before the last date. If you have any doubts regarding above mentioned information, refer the official SSC CHSL 2019 Notification. For updates of Combined Higher Secondary Level 2019 Exam Dates, frequently visit our site. Not only Latest SSC Jobs but also find the Rojgar Samachar, Sarkari Naukri, Rojgar Result, the release of Admit Cards, Answer key, syllabus, etc. on our page. So, stay tuned to esarkariresults.in through social media.