Show Notification Info
SFIO Private Secretary Recruitment 2017
Candidates who want to apply for SFIO Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 can start the application process. Right now, the officials are inviting SFIO Senior Assistant Director Application Form through the offline. So, aspirants need to download the application available at sfio.nic.in. Otherwise, you can use the link provided at the end of this page to get SFIO Additional Director Notification with 02/01/2017-Admin./SFIO/Vol. II/I12089/2017. Contenders who are looking for Latest Delhi jobs may use SFIO Vacancy 2017. Eligible persons may apply for the Private Secretary, Deputy Director, Senior Assistant Director, and Additional Director before the last date of SFIO Recruitment, i.e., 30st December 2017.
SFIO Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of the organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO)|
|Name of the post||Private Secretary, Deputy Director, Senior Assistant & Others|
|No of vacancies||23|
|Location||Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai|
|Starting date||01st November 2017|
|Ending date||30thDecember 2017|
|Mode of application||Offline|
SFIO Careers @ sfio.nic.in
Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) has released the official notification for SFIO Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 on 1st November 2017. The SFIO has set up on January 9th, 2003 as fraud investigation agency in India. All the applicants should submit their details as per the instructions are given in SFIO Additional Director Notification. Authority will not accept the SFIO Senior Assistant Director Application Form after 60 days from the commencement of advertisement at SFIO Careers. We have provided all the essential information below to apply for SFIO Latest Jobs. For further details refer the official announcement of SFIO Recruitment at sfio.nic.in.
Eligibility Criteria for SFIO Careers:
Education qualification:Candidates should possess graduation and should have experience as working in government department’s w.r.t to their discipline.
Age limit:should not exceed thirty years
- Additional Director (Financial Transactions) – 02 Posts
- Additional Director (Forensic Audit) – 02 Posts
- Additional Director (Capital Market) – 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Banking) – 01 Post
- Deputy Director (Corporate Law) – 01 Post
- Senior Assistant Director (Forensic Audit) – 05 Posts
- Senior Assistant Director (Corporate Law) – 03 Posts
- Private Secretary – 08 Posts
- Written Test
- Additional Director:Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + Grade Pay.
- Deputy Director & Senior Assistant Director: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay.
- Private Secretary: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay.
How to apply for SFIO Jobs:
- Log in to the official website sfio.nic.in
- Go for Recruitment and click on vacancies
- Select “Vacancies Circular DT. 01.11.2017”
- View the official SFIO Additional Director Notification
- Before applying check all the eligibility criteria clearly from recruitment rules for the desired post
- Download the application form and fill all the details
- Attach all the supporting documents to the hard copy of Application
- Finally, send the application form to the address given below.
Address:The Director,Serious Fraud Investigation Office,2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,COO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Starting date to apply: 01.11.2017
Ending date to apply: 30.12.2017
SFIO Additional Director Notification & Application Form 2017 Link
SFIO Recruitment 2017
By using the above link, you can quickly download the SFIO Senior Assistant Director Application Form. After you fill the details for SFIO Vacancy 2017, please check them once again since your candidature for SFIO Private Secretary Recruitment 2017 will get canceled in case of any mismatches. Do you want all the latest updates on our page esarkariresults.in? Then follow us on Facebook, Twitter, etc. or bookmark our site. Our team gives live information for all the Sarkari Naukri, Rojgar Result, latest Govt jobs, syllabus, admit cards, etc. So, stay connected with us to download SFIO Additional Director Admit card.