Show Notification Info
- 1 NABI Scientist Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Details of NABI Scientist Notification 2019
- 1.2 National Agri-Food Biotechnology Scientist Notification
- 1.3 All India Govt Jobs Notification
- 1.4 Latest Central Government Jobs
- 1.5 Graduate Jobs in Punjab
NABI Scientist Recruitment 2019
Scientist Jobs in NABI is the recent employment news of this week. In order to fill up the vacant seats in different departments, NABI Scientist Recruitment 2019/strong>is available now. First of all, candidates to know more info about this NABI Scientist Vacancy 2019 refer official site. As soon as checking the details, download National Agri-Food Biotechnology Scientist Notification to clarify all your doubts. Otherwise, read the entire article to know regarding Latest Punjab Jobs in NABI in detail. Hence, see the below table which contains basic information including with initial and last dates. Similarly, below you can see more info about NABI Scientist Punjab Government Jobs.
Refer: SSC MTS Result 2019
Details of NABI Scientist Notification 2019
|Name of the organisation||National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute|
|Name of the post||Scientist|
|No of vacancies||45|
|Educational qualification||PhD degree/ MD/M.tech/M.E|
|Mode of application||Offline|
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Scientist Notification
Especially, the National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute announced job Punjab Sarkari Naukri for 45 Scientist jobs. Present, The NABI Scientist Recruitment 2019 contains vacant seats for areas of specialization under Food stability, safety, and quality, nutritional biology, Plant tissue, etc. Furthermore, information is available in National Agri-Food Biotechnology Scientist Notification. Therefore, willing candidates can fill the NABI Punjab Scientist Application form. Hence, the aspirants who submit their applications by the time including with all details in particular only are only acceptable. Moreover, all the eligible candidates are should send their forms as soon as possible in time.
Eligibility Criteria of NABI Scientist Vacancy 2019
- For PhD degree experience will be calculated from the award of the PhD degree.
- For MD/M.tech/M.E the experience will be calculated from the date of the award of degree (MD/M.tech/M.E) in the relevant subject.
The upper age limit is given as follows:
- For Scientist F & E position: 55 years
- For Scientist C & D position: 50 years
- For general candidates: 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: no fee
Selection process for NABI Scientist Vacancy 2019:
Candidates are selected based on the academic record and interview. If numbers of applications are received then screening test will be held to limit the candidates.
- Scientist F: Rs. 1,27,444/
- Scientist E: Rs. 1,19,884/-
- Scientist D: Rs. 78,052/-
- Scientist C:Rs. 67,594/-
How to download NABI Jobs Application Form:
- Log on to the official site nabi.res.in
- Open the official notification.
- Check your eligibility by reading the entire article.
- Then download the PDF format.
- Fill all the necessary details in it.
- Save and make a copy with you for further use.
- Submit the application form to the given address.
Starting date to apply: started
Ending date to apply: 30-11
NABI Recruitment 2019 Notification Link
NABI Scientist Application Form Link
Download Application for Latest Punjab Jobs in NABI
Aspirants prior to filling the NABI Punjab Scientist Application form check your eligibility carefully and then apply. Otherwise, the applications are not taken in to account. On the other hand, fill all the details accordingly to your academic certificates in particularly your name, number, and mail. At the same time, after submitting the forms, fill the synopsis sheet and mail it to the given ID. Hence, to know further info about NABI Scientist Recruitment 2019 open nabi.res.in. Therefore, Stay tuned to the official website to know new updates regarding Latest Punjab Jobs in NABI. Finally, follow esarkariresults.in to get job notifications immediately. Also, bookmark [CTRL+D] to know upcoming employment news, Rojgar result updates within time.