IOCL Paradip Apprentice Syllabus 2017 Indian Oil Trade & Technician Apprentice Exam Pattern

IOCL Paradip Syllabus 2017

Do you want to grab the opportunity in IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2017?? Then our team will help you to reach your goal. We have uploaded this article only for those who are willing to occupy Latest Apprentice Jobs. This page contains the information about IOCL Paradip Syllabus 2017. Candidates are immediately suggested to download this from the official portal iocrefrecruit.in. If you want to know the details, in brief, we have provided the direct links for downloading the IOCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus PDF on our page. Make use of the link and start your preparation now. Another important thing we want to make you know is the only syllabus may not help you to secure the job, so we also provided the IOCL Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern in the below.

IOCL Paradip Refinery Apprentice Notification

Name of the organisationIndian Oil Corporation Limited
Official linkIocrefrecruit.in
Name of the postTechnician & Trade Apprentice (Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical)
No of vacancies91
LocationIndia
categorySyllabus
StatusAvailable
Examination date19.11.2017

IOCL Paradip Apprentice Recruitment

IOCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus PDF

Contenders, who aspire to settle their career in the short span of time, have applied for IOCL Paradip Recruitment 2017. The officials released 91 vacancies for Trade & Technician Apprentices of various departments like mechanical, electrical and chemical. The tentative date for the written test is 19th November 2017 which is given at the Advt. No. PDR/HR/01/Apprentices-17. So, all the candidates have started their search for IOCL Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern. To reduce your burden, we have mentioned it on our page along with IOCL Paradip Syllabus 2017 in the below. 85% of weightage is given to written test and remaining 15% is given to interview round. Aspirants who performed well the written test are eligible for further selection rounds.

IOCL Trade Apprentice Exam Pattern

S. NoType of ExamSubject NameDuration
1.Objective TypeRelated Discipline 2 hours
2.General Awareness/ Reasoning
3.Logical Ability

Important Dates:

Exam Date: 19.11.2017 (Tentative)

Important links:

IOCL Paradip Syllabus 2017 Download Link

IOCL Paradip Refinery Technician Previous Papers

After gathering all the necessary materials like IOCL Trade Apprentice Syllabus PDF and exam pattern, plan a perfect schedule to start your exam preparation. Don’t waste your time by concentrating on other unwanted issues. Only practice will help you to reach your targets easily. So, for that reason, IOCL Paradip Refinery Technician Previous Papers are also given in this page. Please make use of these papers and become perfect in all the topics. We wish every competitor has to perform well in the sarkari exam. Soon, we will upload the IOCL Paradip Apprentice Admit Card, rojgar results etc. Get fast updates on All India Govt Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, Rojgar Samachar, Railway Jobs, sarkari results etc. on our site esarkariresults.in. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Latest Central Government Jobs

All India Govt Jobs Notification

Latest Police Constable Jobs

Latest SSC Recruitment

Sarkari Result © Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved