IOCL NR Apprentice Result 2018 Indian Oil Technical and Non-Technical Trade &Technician Apprentice Northern Region Cut off Marks Merit List iocl.com

IOCL NR Apprentice Result 2018 is announced for 225 posts of Trade &Technician Apprentice under Technical & Non-Technical. Download Indian Oil Northern Region Apprentice Result of the examination completed on 4th March 2018 from the official website iocl.com and know about the apprentice interview status.

IOCL NR Apprentice Result 2018

Recently the Indian Oil Corporation Limited examined the applicants for the Technical and Non-Technical Trade &Technician Apprentice. Are you one among them referring to the IOCL NR Apprentice Result 2018? If yes, download the IOCL NR Result from the link provided in the important links. The IOCL NR Result 2018 Apprentice is available for both the trade and technician apprentice. The officials conducted the examination at various locations namely Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow and New Delhi and finally released the IOCL Apprentice Result NR 2018. Kindly refer the steps below to check the exam report. The IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Exam Result is out for the examination held on 4th March 2018.

IOCL Trade &Technician Apprentice (Tech and Non-Tech) Examination Details:

Name of the organizationIndian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Official websiteIocl.com
Post Name Technical and Non-Technical Trade &Technician Apprentice
Number of vacancies225
Job LocationNorthern Region
Examination Date04th March 2018
Result DateUpdated Soon
categoryResult
StatusReleased Soon

IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Exam Result

The Indian Oil Corporation Limited invited online applications for the 225 respective posts from 10th February 2018 to 25th February 2018. A huge number of contenders wrote the exam and looking for the IOCL NR Apprentice Result 2018 announcement. The officials conducted the written examination for about 90 minutes. The written test consists of 100 questions from Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Abilities and Basic English Language Skills etc. Once the IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Exam Result is announced one can know about the interview schedule.

IOCL Trade Apprentice Cut off Marks

Indian Oil Corporation Limited gave 85% weightage for the examination and remaining 15 % for the interview. IOCL NR Apprentice Result 2018 is available on the official website Iocl.com within few days. The aspirants who score at least IOCL Trade Apprentice Cut off Marks will be called for the interview. Hence check your roll number in the Indian Oil Technician Apprentice Merit List and find your eligibility. Every candidate in their IOCL 2018 NR Apprentice Result, they should score 40% marks in the exam while the SC/ST/PWD contenders have 5% percentile relaxation.

Steps to download the IOCL NR Apprentice Result 2018:

  • Firstly go to the official website Iocl.com
  • Then go to Latest Job Openings tab and find the Result for Northern region apprentice 2018
  • Click on it and check the result with the candidate roll number
  • Also, check the interview slot timings
  • Download the result for future reference

IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Exam Result Link Here

For the latest rojgar Samachar, sarkari results, etc find the updates from our website Esarkariresults.in.

Updated: March 13, 2018 — 2:50 PM
Sarkari Result © Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved