Show Notification Info
- 1 Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Naval Dockyard Fireman Grade I Notification
- 1.2 Indian Navy Fireman Gr II Jobs Application Form
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria to fill Indian Navy Fireman Jobs:
- 1.4 Latest 10th Pass Govt Jobs
- 1.5 All India Govt Jobs Notification
- 1.6 Latest Defence Job Sarkari Naukri
All India Jobs are now here in this article. If you are curious to know the latest notification, you need to stay here on this page. Here, we provide all the essential details of Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2019. This announcement might be useful for candidates who are searching for Indian Navy Jobs. Applicants have to check eligibilities for Naval Dockyard Fireman Grade I Notification at official portal indiannavy.nic.in. Aspirants, who can fulfill all the qualifications, are eligible to download the Indian Navy Fireman Gr II Jobs Application Form to fill 33 vacancies.
|Name of the organisation||Indian Navy|
|Name of the post||Fireman|
|No of vacancies||33|
|Location||All Over India|
|Ending date||49 days from the date of announcement|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Indian Navy is inviting the applications from the talented and eligible candidates to fill the available 33 vacancies left in the Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. If the candidate meets all the requirements, then they can send their Indian Navy Fireman Gr II Jobs Application Form to the address given below. The last date for sending the form is 49 days from the date of the announcement. For the ease of contenders, we have provided the eligibilities in this page. One can go through these details and then apply for Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2019. Find out more specifications at the official portal indiannavy.nic.in
Education qualification: Candidate should complete his matriculation from a recognized board or university.
Age limit:Should not exceed 56 years.
Application fee:There is no application fee.
Fireman – 33
Selection process:Selection process is done as follows.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Document Verification
Pay scale:Selected aspirants may receive the pay in between
Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with GP Rs.1900
Steps to download Fireman Jobs Application Form:
- Open the official portal indiannavy.nic.in
- Search for the notification and give a click on it.
- Read all the details and check the eligibility criteria.
- Download the format of an application and fill it with neat handwriting.
- Send the application form to the specified address.
- Make a hardcopy of it for future reference.
The Admiral Superintendent,
SBS Road, Mumbai – 400 023
Starting date to apply:started
Ending date to apply:49 days from the date of announcement
Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2019 Notification Link
Hopefuls who are willing to get selected for these Indian Navy Fireman Vacancies have to face the selection rounds. If the aspirant fails to qualify in the selection round, then they are rejected from the recruitment process. If this employment news is not suitable, you can find more defence jobs, All India Jobs, SSC Jobs, Railway Jobs, UPSC Jobs, Sarkari Naukri, and Rojgar Samachar on our site esarkariresults.in. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get updates like admit cards, syllabus, previous papers, rojgar results, etc.