HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017-18 Hindustan Copper Limited 129 Apprentice Jobs Notification @ hindustancopper.com

HCL Recruitment 2017

Are you looking for the latest release of Rajasthan Sarkari Naukri?? Then here we have updated the very recent notification which is HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who possess 10th qualification and completed ITI training can make use of this excellent opportunity. The authorities of HCL announced 129 vacancies for the apprentice jobs. If you are interested in knowing the details, please go through this entire article and collect the valuable information. Also, we have provided the direct links for HCL Rajasthan Apprentice Notification at the end of our page. Visit official portal hindustancopper.com to get more details.

Latest Update: The Hindustan Copper Limited is going to close the apply online link to fill 129 Apprentice Vacancies, Candidates with 10th Pass qualification can apply for HCL Recruitment 2017-2018. The last date for submission of online applications is 30th Nov 2017.

HCL Rajasthan Apprentice Notification Details

Name of the organisationHindustan Copper Limited
Official linkhindustancopper.com
Name of the postApprentice
No of vacancies129
LocationRajasthan
Educational qualification10th/ITI
Starting date30.10.2017
Ending date30.11.2017
Mode of applicationOffline

Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Vacancies

Aspirants who are interested in settling their career just after completing ITI course can check this HCL Rajasthan Apprentice Notification. For the convenience of the aspirants, we have presented all the eligibility criteria for 10th pass jobs in the below. If you are satisfied with all the requirements then you are supposed to download HCL Apprentice Application form. The link to download this form will be active form 30th October to 30th November 2017. The selection of candidates for Hindustan Copper Limited Apprentice Vacancies will be made based on their merit. Nearly, 70% of weightage is given to 10th and remaining 30% is given to ITI. To know more Rajasthan Rojgar Samachar, bookmark our site esarkariresults.in

Eligibility Criteria to fill HCL Apprentice Jobs:

Education qualification: Should possess 10th/ITI qualification from a recognized board or university with minimum qualifying marks.

Age limit: To get the details of age limit, refer official notification.

Application fee: There is no application fee.

Vacancy details:

  • Mining Mate – 12 Posts
  • Computer and Peripheral Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic – 02 Posts
  • Turner- 05 Posts
  • Fitter – 23 Posts
  • Electrician – 40 Posts
  • Electronic Mechanic – 10 Posts
  • Draughtsman (Civil) – 01 Post
  • Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
  • Welder – 10 Posts
  • Mechanic Diesel – 08 Posts
  • Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 06 Posts
  • Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic – 02 Posts
  • Wireman – 03 Posts
  • Cable Jointer – 03 Posts
  • Auto Electrician – 02 Posts

Selection process: Aspirants are selected based on their merit.     

Pay scale: Get the details of salary package from the official notification.

Steps to fill HCL Apprentice Application form:

  • Open the official site com
  • Click on the notification and check the details.
  • Download the application form and fill the mandatory fields.
  • Send the application form to the address which is given below.

Postal Address:

Office of Chief Manager (HR)

CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex,

Khetri Nagar,

JhunJhunu, Rajasthan.

Important dates:

Starting date to apply: 30.10.2017

Ending date to apply: 30.11.2017

Important links:

HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application Form 

Rajasthan Sarkari Naukri

Competitors, who are waiting for HCL Careers, are utilizing this excellent chance. The authorities are not responsible for the delay of the application form. If the applications are incomplete, then the officials will reject those candidates. So, be careful while filling your application form for HCL Apprentice Recruitment 2017. Our team is striving hard to provide you all the recent employment, Sarkari Naukri, rojgar Samachar, railway jobs, defence jobs, syllabus, admit cards, previous papers, rojgar results, etc. Follow esarkariresults.in at Facebook and Twitter

Latest Central Government Jobs

All India Govt Jobs Notification

Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy (25000 Jobs)

Sarkari Result © Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved