Show Notification Info
- 1 Central Administrative Recruitment
- 1.1 CAT Delhi 2019 Notification Details
- 1.2 Central Administrative Delhi Court Officer Vacancies
- 1.3 Latest Delhi Govt Jobs
- 1.4 Latest Central Government Jobs
- 1.5 Graduate Jobs in Delhi State
Central Administrative Recruitment
Hello guys!! Are you looking for the challenging jobs in Delhi? Then, you need to refer this Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2019. It has announced 72 vacancies for various designations like Court Officer/Section Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Steno Grade C, Private Secretary and other posts. Candidates can apply to any of the posts only through offline mode. So, willing aspirants are suggested to download CAT Delhi Section Officer Application Form. The last date for receipt of application is 45 days from the release of Advt. No. PB/1/6/2010/Estt.I/Vol.II.
CAT Delhi 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the organisation||Central Administrative Tribunal|
|Name of the post||JAO, Court Officer, Steno, Private Secretary and other posts|
|No of vacancies||72|
|Educational qualification||Refer Notification|
|Starting date||1st November 2019|
|Ending date||45 days from the date of announcement|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Central Administrative Delhi Court Officer Vacancies
If you are interested to know other details like educational qualifications, age limit, pay scale, etc. can be known from the CAT Delhi Junior Accounts Officer Notification. When the aspirant meets all the requirements, then they are eligible to fill the available Central Administrative Delhi Court Officer Vacancies. Job hunters who are in search of Delhi Rojgar Samachar can apply for these CAT Delhi Steno Grade C Jobs. To find out more information regarding Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2019, refer official site cgatnew.delhi.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for CAT Delhi Steno Grade C Jobs:
Education qualification: Aspirants should check the official notification to know the individual details.
Age limit:Should not exceed 56 years.
Application fee:There is no application fee.
- Joint Registrar: 2 Posts.
- Principal Private Secretary: 2 Posts.
- Deputy Controller of Accounts: 1 Post.
- Court Officer/ Section Officers: 28 Posts.
- Private Secretary: 9 Posts.
- Account Officer: 5 Posts.
- Court Master / Stenographer Grade C: 9 Posts.
- Senior translator: 3 Posts.
- Junior Accounts Officer: 11 Posts.
- Photocopier: 2 Posts.
Selection process:Candidates should face the written test followed by interview round.
Pay scale:Shortlisted aspirants will receive the reasonable pay according to the post selected for.
How to download CAT Delhi Section Officer Application Form:
- Initially, open the official portal cgatnew.delhi.gov.in.
- Search for the notification and click on it.
- Go through all the details and then download the application form.
- Fill all the academic and personal details in it.
- Attach the necessary documents which are required to apply.
- Send the application form to the address given below.
- Make a copy of it for future reference.
The Principal Registrar, Central Administrative Tribual, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Starting date to apply:01.11
Ending date to apply:45 days from the date of announcement
Central Administrative Tribunal 2019 Notification Link
Delhi Rojgar Samachar
Usually, after completing the application process for CAT Delhi Junior Officer Notification, every individual is suggested to download the CAT Delhi Syllabus. The direct link of Central Administrative Tribunal Recruitment 2019 is here. Soon, we will upload the exam pattern, previous papers on our site esarkariresults.in. Candidates who are selected in the Sarkari exam are invited for the interview round and then finally shortlisted for Delhi Sarkari Naukri. Stay tuned to our website esarkariresults.in to get more govt jobs in Delhi, Sarkari Naukri, Rojgar Samachar, admit cards, Sarkari result, etc. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.