Show Notification Info
- 1 APTET 2019 Online Application
APTET 2019 Online Application
Hello Aspirants!! Do you want to know the details of APTET 2019 Online Application? However, this page contains the entire information regarding this APTET Apply Online Process. In fact, apply online link activates from 18th Dec 2019 and remains until 01st Jan 2019. In the meantime, candidates can check the details from the APTET Dec Information Bulletin available at the official portal aptet.cgg.gov.in. The Commissioner of School Education released this AP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019 for the posts of primary (Class I to V) paper I and higher secondary teacher (Class VI to VIII) paper II. Moreover, aspirants can check their eligibilities and then apply for the post you wish. In order to know the additional details, visit official portal aptet.cgg.gov.in.
AP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification Details
|Name of the organisation||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Official link||Aptet.cgg.gov.in, cse.ap.gov.in|
|Name of the post||Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, Primary Teacher|
|Educational qualification||Refer official notification|
|Mode of application||Online|
APTET Dec Information Bulletin
APTET is usually conducted every year for filling various vacancies in the state. Nearly, 60000 candidates have completed their education course and looking for the teacher jobs. Presently, all these aspirants can check AP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019. For this reason, we are expecting the large no. of applications from the candidates. But, most of the individuals are not clear about the Andhra Pradesh TET Online Application Details. With this in mind, our team provides the steps for How to Apply APTET 2019. Check the eligibility criteria from the APTET Dec Information Bulletin. Later, candidates can straightaway click on the direct links given below for APTET 2019 Online Application. Otherwise, follow the APTET Apply Online Process which is below in detail. Get further information regarding this AP Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2019 from aptet.cgg.gov.in
AP TET Eligibility Criteria
For class I to V – Should possess Intermediate/Senior Secondary/Diploma in Elementary education with minimum % of marks.
For class VI to VIII – Aspirant should complete B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Ed with minimum percentage of marks.
Application fee:Candidate has to pay Rs.500 for each paper.
APTET 2019 Apply Online Process:
- First, visit aptet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Application Form.
- Click on the dialogue box “WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION”
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ arecompulsory)
- Enter your Journal Number which is given by Payment Gateway, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
- Later ‘Attach your latest photograph’ by clicking on browse button and attach your photograph with signature which is stored on the device.
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload.
- Now, the application will open
- As soon as the application form is ready first check the photo whether it is in required size, clear and it belongs to the applicant or not.
- When the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the applicant then press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and again startfrom scanning of the photograph.
- Make sure that the photograph is yours and upload as per the specifications given
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the Information Bulletin.
- After completion of filling the details press PREVIEW button. This will help you to check the details in the application.
- If all the details correct then press SUBMIT otherwise pressEDIT and again resubmit the application.
- After submission of application form online the candidate will provide reference ID number which should be kept carefully for future use.
- The submission of application can be considered to have been completed only when you receive the reference ID number.
APTET Notification 2019 Official Information Bulletin
Andhra Pradesh Dec TET Official Notification Link
APTET 2019 Online Application Direct Link
AP TET 2019 Important Dates:
|Description of APTET Activity||Schedule|
|Date of Issuing of TET Notification & Publishing Information Bulletin||14-12|
|Payment of Fees through Payment Gateway||18-12 to 30-12|
|Online Submission of Application||18-12 to 01-01|
|Help Desk services during working hours||19-12 to 31-12|
|Receiving of complaints Online pertaining to application and other issues||19-12 to 30-12|
|Online Mock Test Availability||8-1 Onwards|
|Download Hall Tickets||09-01 Onwards|
|Schedule of Examination Paper-I and II||17-01 to 27-01|
9.30am to 12noon and 2.30pm to 5pm
|Objections on Initial Key Published||29-01 to 02-02|
Andhra Pradesh TET Online Application Details
As soon as the individuals finish the APTET Apply Online Process, we suggest to check the important dates like date of exam, the release of admit card, etc. from APTET Dec Information Bulletin. Later, download the APTET Syllabus 2019 from our site esarkariresults.in. Also, we provided the APTET Previous Papers. Immediately download all these attachments and start your preparation for the APTET December 2019 exam. In case, if you are not sure about how to download the APTET Dec Information Bulletin, straightaway you can click on the direct link which is given below. Along with this our team is also providing you the details of How to Apply APTET 2019. We hope this article is beneficial for the candidates who are looking for APTET 2019 Online Application may get important details from this page
All the regular updates about this notification will provide in this site esarkariresults.in. Surely, bookmark to get more job notifications along with Sarkari Naukri, rojgar Samachar, rojgar results, etc.