Show Notification Info
- 1 AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Document Verification
- 1.2 About APSCHE
- 1.3 AP EAMCET Web Options Entry Procedure – EAMCET Counselling Fee
AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019
AP EAMCET counselling dates are scheduled by Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education. A large number of students attended the exam. Counselling comprises of document verification, web options entry procedure and seat allotment. Candidates can get details regarding EAMCET counselling 2019 from the official website www.sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Document Verification
The AP EAMCET results were announced . The exam was conducted by JNTUK triumphantly. The EAMCET document verification is in June 2019. Here we are providing you with information about important dates, counselling fees, documents required for verification and web options entry procedure.
|Name of the Board||Andhra Pradesh state council for higher education|
|Organised by||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.|
|Name of the exam||Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test.|
|Category||AP EAMCET counselling dates 2019|
|Engineering and exam date||22.04 to 24.04|
|Agriculture exam date||25.04|
|Announcement of results||05.05|
APSCHE stands for Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education. The national educational policy insisted on setting up a committee to plan and schedule higher education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. University grants commission takes care of maintaining the standards of APSCHE
AP EAMCET Web Options Entry Procedure – EAMCET Counselling Fee
Candidates must follow the counselling procedure. After verification of the documents on the scheduled date as per the rank, candidate needs to pay application fees and submit the documents. Visit the official website www.sche.ap,gov.in and exercise the web options. The candidate can enter his order of preferences of colleges and branches according to his rank. Some websites like careers 360 and shiksha can help you with EAMCET college predictor 2019 to estimate your college beforehand. Web options entry procedure is followed by AP EAMCET seat allotment process to get the students admitted into colleges.
AP EAMCET 2019 counselling dates:
- Document verification:
- Web options entry dates:
- Change in options:
- Seat allotment (Phase I):
- Engineering colleges/classes start from:
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling fees:
For OC/BC Candidates: 1000/-
For SC/ST Candidates: 500/-
Documents required for AP Eamcet Document Verification:
- Hall ticket
- Rank card
- 10th and 12th class mark list
- Pass certificate
- Transfer certificate
- AADHAR card
- Domicile certificate
- Disability certificate
- Caste certificate
- Special category (CAP, NCC, Sports)
- Income certificate (issued after 1st January 2019)
AP EAMCET 2019 Web Options Entry Procedure
- Get the rank card and attend the counselling on specified dates.
- Students must submit the required documents for verification
- Pay the application fees and submit your documents.
- Go for the web options entry procedure
- Visit the official website sche.ap.gov.in
- Choose your required course like engineering, medical or agriculture
- Login using your login id and password
- Choose the colleges name and code and branches name.
- Exercise more options so as not to miss the admission
- Submit and logout of the page.
- You can change the options and edit them before the specified date.
- Report to the college with your seat allotment letter
For all the latest updates regarding competitive exams, bank exams, central and state government recruitment exams, admit card, results, answer key, counselling candidates can visit our website esakariresults.in