Show Notification Info
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 on Senior trainee pilot posts for 12th pass aspirants. To know about Latest Air Force Jobs open the official link airindia.in. Latest Air Force Jobs are here in the name of Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 for the senior trainee and Trainee Pilots. There are 217 vacancies which have to be filled by the eligible and talented aspirants for the Air India Notification. Interested candidates can go through the official link airindia.in to know about the eligibility requirements of the Trainee Pilot Jobs in India. Every individual who is willing to apply for this Rojgar Samachar India on trainee posts should be aware of the details of the post. Below we have updated all the necessary details for this Air India Sr Trainee Recruitment.
Air India Notification for Trainee Pilot
|Name of the organisation||Air India Limited|
|Name of the post||senior trainee and Trainee Pilots|
|No of vacancies||217|
|Educational qualification||12th pass|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Here is the important notice for the candidates who are browsing the net for central govt jobs. There will be an application fee of 3000 rupees and no fee for SC/ ST/ EX-SM category should be done DD in favour of Air India Limited. This is the contract based Trainee Pilot Jobs in India for five years and can be extended to 5 years based on the performance. Candidates are selected to Air India Limited Recruitment 2017 based on their talent in the skill test and interview. For those selected people the board has allotted an excellent stipend in the training period.
Eligibility Details for Trainee Pilot Jobs in India
Candidates must pass 12th class from the recognised board/ institution.
Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
- Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
- Multi-engine Endorsement: with a minimum of 25 hours on Multi-engine aircraft (10 hours can be completed on an approved multi-engine Simulator)
- Instrument rating
The applicants must be in the age between 38 to 40 years.
Interested candidates should pay the application of 3000/- for all the candidates except SC/ St/ EXSM
Selection process for Air India Sr Trainee Recruitment:
For Senior Trainee post
- Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC)
For trainee post
- Written technical knowledge test
After the written exam soon we will give you the sarkari result for the examination.
In the training period the stipend of 25,000/- is given for the selected candidates.
How to apply for Air India Limited Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates should fill the application by typing the required information ( available at career page of official link airindia.in).
- Should be signed by the applicant.
- Attest passport size photo with all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee for the given category in the name of AIR INDIA LIMITED at Delhi.
- Applications should reach the given below address.
- Make a copy with you for further use.
Starting date to apply: started
Ending date to apply: 25-09-2017
Trainee Pilot Jobs in air India Notification Link
Air India Jobs Application form Link
We have all the details regarding this Air India Notification interested can apply by checking their eligibility through the official link airindia.in. Candidates should be aware of all the information about this Notice before applying. The application format is mentioned in the link which is given on our page or can go through the official site. Contestants who have applied for the trainee pilot posts will be having a written test and then selected are called for an interview. We will provide the exam syllabus, exam pattern, Model papers, and previous question papers for the preparation of the exam. Follow our site esarkariresults.in for fast updates on latest Sarkari Naukri, Rojgar Samachar in India, Bank jobs, Upcoming railway recruitment, etc.