Show Notification Info
- 1 AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 AIIMS Delhi Non-Academic Jobs Notification
- 1.2 AIIMS Vacancy 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Junior Resident Jobs:
- 1.4 Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi
- 1.5 All India Govt Jobs Notification
- 1.6 Latest Central Government Jobs
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017
Hello aspirants!! We are back with the latest Delhi Sarkari Naukri. This page is all about the details of AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017. The officials of AIIMS had announced 194 vacancies for Junior Resident posts in various disciplines. Aspirants who are looking for MBBS jobs can check this AIIMS Delhi Non-Academic Jobs Notification. In addition to the details, we provide the direct links. Hence, the last date for AIIMS Jr Resident Jobs Apply Online is 09th Dec 2017. Furthermore, details can be known at the official site aiims.edu.in.
AIIMS Delhi Non-Academic Jobs Notification
|Name of the organisation||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the post||Junior Resident|
|No of vacancies||194|
|Mode of application||Online|
AIIMS Vacancy 2017
We suggest everyone use AIIMS Jr Resident Jobs Apply Online without delay. Before applying online, one should check the above all eligibilities. If you have any queries regarding AIIMS Delhi Notification, visit official portal aiims.edu.in. Candidates, who are willing to occupy the AIIMS Vacancy 2017, should possess MBBS Degree. Notably, for the purpose of applicants, we provided the steps for applying online. The selection process of AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 is based on the interview. Get the updates from time to time at official portal aiims.edu.in.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Junior Resident Jobs:
Education qualification:Should complete their MBBS from a recognized board or university
Age limit:Refer official notification to know the details of age limit.
Application fee:Check official portal aiims.edu.in
- Blood Bank: 4 Posts
- BB (Cnc): 3 Posts
- BB(Trauma Centre): 2 Posts
- Burns and Plastic Surgery: 6 Posts
- Cardiacradiology: 1 Post
- Cardiology: 1 Post
- Community Medicine: 4 Posts
- Ctvs: 1 Post
- Dermatology & Venereology: 1 Post
- Ehs: 3 Posts
- Emergency Medicine: (*) 76 Posts
- Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre): (*) 10 Posts
- Geriatric Medicine: 2 Posts
- Medicine: 2 Posts
- Medicine (Trauma Centre): 2 Posts
- Nephrology; 3 Posts
- Neurology: 1 Post
- Neurosrugery (Trauma Centre): 5 Posts
- Neuroradiology: 2 Posts
- Orthopedics (Trauma Centre): 4 Posts
- Paediatrics (Casualty): 5 Posts
- Psychiatry: 6 Posts
- Radiology (Trauma Centre): 3 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 6 Posts
- Rheumatology: 2 Posts
- Surgery (Trauma Centre): 31 Posts
- Dental Surgery + Cder: 8 Posts
Selection process:It is done on the basis of interview
Pay scale:Shortlisted candidates will receive a sum of Rs.15600 along with the Grade Pay Rs.5400.
How to apply online for AIIMS Jr Resident Jobs:
- Initially, open the official portal aiims.edu.in.
- Check for the advertisement and click on it.
- Check the eligibilities and click on apply online.
- Enter the details which are required and upload the necessary documents.
- Complete the payment process if any.
- Make sure of all the details and finally click on submit.
- Make a copy of it for future reference.
Starting date to apply: 22.11.2017
Ending date to apply: 09.12.2017
AIIMS Delhi Junior Resident Recruitment 2017 Notification Link
AIIMS Delhi Jobs Apply Online Link
Delhi Rojgar Samachar
During the time of interview, carry all the necessary documents. Otherwise, you are not allowed for the interview round. To occupy the AIIMS Junior Resident Jobs, one should perform well in the selection rounds. Ultimately, you will grab the opportunity in Delhi Rojgar Samachar. Therefore, the AIIMS Delhi Non-Academic Jobs Notification details are here. Up to the present time, you can get the updates of any Sarkari Naukri on our site esarkariresults.in. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to know more 10th pass jobs, railway jobs, SSC jobs, etc.