Show Notification Info
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are looking for Medical Degree Jobs here is the good news for them from AIIMS. AIIMS Recruitment 2019 is now with latest employment news for 293 vacancies. Moreover, interested aspirants to check their eligibility go through the entire article. Hence, AIIMS Bhubaneswar jobs are released for both Senior Resident and Junior Resident posts. Thus, educational qualification, age, salary and how to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 are briefly here on this page. Below we have given the basic info about the AIIMS SR & JR Vacancy 2019 in a tabular form. Therefore, to know about selection processes for each post see below.
Details of AIIMS Senior & Jr Resident 2019 Jobs
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Total Vacancies||Senior resident, Junior resident|
|Starting date to apply||08-12|
|Closing date to apply||30-12|
AIIMS Junior Resident Notification
AIIMS frequently released Odisha Sarkari Naukri for various posts. Formerly, it announced job advertisements for several jobs. Presently it is with the new Rojgar Samachar on 293 vacancies for Senior and Junior Resident positions. Moreover, candidates who applied for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 need to attend the written test initially and then interview. On the other hand, aspirants applied for the Junior resident post should attend the AIIMS Jr Resident Walk-in-Interview. Hence, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Walk-in Dates is given as 17th Jan 2019. Prior to filling the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Online Application make sure that you suit for the post or not. Furthermore, information about AIIMS SR & JR Vacancy 2019 can get from aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Therefore, download AIIMS Junior Resident Notification to know details in briefly.
Post wise vacancy details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Junior Resident (JR) – 100
Senior Resident (SR) – 193under following departments
- Anaesthesiology (Including 04 posts in Critical care) – 15
- Burns & Plastic Surgery – 08
- Cardiology – 06
- Endocrinology – 07
- Gastroenterology – 06
- General Med – 19
- General Surgery -18
- Medical Oncology / Haematology – 14
- Neonatology / Paediatrics – 9
- Neurology – 07
- Neurosurgery – 10
- Nuclear Medicine – 06
- OBG – 01
- Ophthalmology – 01
- Orthopaedics – 06
- Paediatric Surgery – 12
- PMR – 03
- Pulmonary Medicine – 01
- Radiodiagnosis – 10
- Surgical Gastroenterology – 05
- Surgical Oncology – 12
- Transfusion Medicine – 02
- Urology – 07
- Biochemistry – 03
- Microbiology – 03
- Pathology & Lab. Medicine – 02
Eligibility Criteria of AIIMS Senior resident Jobs
Candidates need to complete post-graduate medical degree in MD/ MS/ DNB/M.Ch from a recognized board.
Applicant’supper age limit should not exceed 33 to 35 years. Refer official notification for category wise age details.
- For OPH Candidate: Nil
- General/OBC category: ₹1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
- SC/ST category: ₹ 500/- + transaction charges as applicable
Selection process for AIIMS Senior Resident Vacancies:
Candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in written examination, academic record and Interview.
For Senior resident
- Written examination
For Junior resident
- Document verification
- Walk-in-Interview/ Written test
For Senior Residents:Rs. 15,600-39,100+ Rs. 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA and other allowance
For Junior Residents:Rs. 60,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Documents required AIIMS JR Walk-in
The Candidate should bring following original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies at the time of joining at the Institute:
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,)
- Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
- Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Class 10th & 12th Certificates
- MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates
- Internship Completion Certificate
- FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate)
- Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship)
- Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
- Copy of NEFT Details in original.
How to apply for AIIMS Sr Resident Notification:
- Go to the official web portal aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Open the AIIMS SR & JR Notification
- Read the eligibility criteria carefully.
- Click on the AIIMS Senior & Junior Resident Apply Online link.
- Fill all the necessary details in it.
- Save a make a copy with you.
- Submit the application form.
Starting date to apply: 08-12
Ending date to apply: 30-12
For Junior Resident (Non-Academic)
- Walk-In-Interview Schedule Date & Time Reporting at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: 17th January, 2019 08:00 A.M
- Document Verification: 17th January, 2019 08.00 A.M. 11.00 A.M
- Date & Time of Interview/ Written Test: 17th January, 2019, 11.00 A.M. onwards
Venue for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Walk-In
Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
AIIMS Bhubaneswar 2019 Official Notification Link
Bhubaneswar AIIMS SR & JR Resident Apply Online Link
AIIMS SR and JR Application Form
Aspirants to know info furthermore in detail about AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 visit aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Candidates can get AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Apply Online link here on this page. While filling the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jr Resident Online Application take care about the details of your name and marks. Hence, that info should be accordingly to your certificates. Otherwise, such applications without proper data are not acceptable. Finally, attend for the AIIMS walk-in with all the necessary documents. Check official website to get from time to time updates. Alternatively, you can get every information in detail from our site. Hence, bookmark and follow esarkariresults.in to get updates in time. In addition, you can get latest job notifications, Rojgar result, and Sarkari Naukri immediately.